Re: Partial commits or two DCs?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 18:07:09 EDT

    I'd say you'd want a new DC.

    The problem with partial commits is that you then have to deal with
    relationships on committed objects that point to objects that won't be
    committed.

    If there aren't any dependencies between the objects, then putting
    them in separate DCs isn't a problem. And if there are dependencies
    between committable modified objects and uncommittable new objects,
    you aren't in a committable state :)