CayenneDataObjects across RMI

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 16:37:22 EDT

    I've run into a small problem and I'm hoping there's an easy fix. I'm
    writing an application that uses RMI to fetch objects from a server.
    The problem, of course, is that the objects are hollow when they get
    grabbed, and then when I want to to do something with them, they're
    in the JVM on the client machine and don't know how to fill in their
    missing info.

    Is there a (mostly) standard way to handle this kind of thing?

    Thanks,
    Todd