How to add a third field to a join table?

From: Joseph Hannon (jah.volcan..mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 13:04:18 EDT

    I successfully implemented the seven step instruction piece that Todd
    O'Bryan detailed in the post 'Many to Many Relation'. That would be a great
    addition to the Cayenne docs!

    Now, I need to add a new field to the link table 'UserToRole'. This new
    field, 'YYZ', will represent the importance of a specific Role for a User as
    an integer. YYZ clearly cannot be in the Role table since Roles are reused
    and each may have a different importance. Based on Todd's instructions, I
    don't have an objEntity called UserToRole, and now I suspect I will need one
    due to this new field. Currently, I can retrieve a List of Role objects from
    within User, but how would I get to this new field YYZ?

    Please advise.

    Thanks,
    Joseph