unexpected new DataObject in DataContext

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 08:22:29 EDT

    Hi,

    within our web-application there is a probleme while updating a dataobject.

    The problem is caused by an empty new object in the DataContext.
    In the log-file it looks like:

    {[]<oid: org.jsaar.mware.business.cayenne.land.PsAbtrace (temp): ; state: new>}

    The object I try to change is from same type an seems to be correct,
    but this second new object is completely empty
    and the additional "(temp)" I've never seen before.

    Has anybody an idea where this object may come from?

    Thanx a lot
    --- Jürgen ---