Re: 1.1.3 released

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 21:47:09 EDT

    I went through the code pretty extensively.. not surprisingly, it
    seems like you took a pretty solid approach, so I'm going to basically
    apply the same patch, modified slightly to cope with the lack of an
    ObjectContext.

    I also am going to include a few unit tests, as invalidate really was
    floating out there with no testing of any kind! Probably finish it up
    tomorrow night.

    Cris