Re: OutOfMemory problem

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 10:08:09 EDT

    I think you should start with the usual suspect - max Java heap size.
    Use "-Xmx" JVM startup switch to increase max allowed memory for
    Tomcat (you can edit Tomcat startup script to add this switch). E.g.
    "-Xmx512m". If this (or even bigger memory setting) doesn't solve the
    problem, then you should start looking at the actual code.

    BTW other errors may be related to the app running out of memory as
    well.

    Andrus