RE: Re: Modeler Attribute Order Question.

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 09:03:55 EDT

    If I do an "sp_help <tablename>" in Sybase, the schema output it
    displays is alphabetized, so yes, I would expect to see first_name,
    last_name, middle_name. :-)

    I actually prefer this, since if I am trying to find last_name, I can
    find it much faster (I know it is after "k" and before "m").

    I might could be convinced that it might be OK for CM to allow you to
    order the rows manually, but I don't think you can rely on the database,
    since they all differ in how they work.

    /dev/mrg