Re: How exact do we want it ? / Best Practice Design ?

From: Borut Bolčin (cayenn..mail.si)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 16:08:50 EST

    Hello,

    if you will have to deal with lots and lots of widgets with little
    common attributes you might consider using native XML database which can
    store different semantics into one bag. But that really depends on the
    problem you are solving. You have to set your architecture in such a
    manner that you don't have to program at all, by just adding widgets if
    possible.

    Borut