AW: Beginners Problem // BUG REPORT !

From: Korbinian Bachl (korbinia..hiskyworld.de)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 08:28:51 EST

    Hi,

    Yes Lindsay, you were right - it has to do with the autoclasses and
    packages, but i found out why it didnt work! - The current Cayenne Modeler
    (1.2m6) has a bug wich not sets all Java Packages 100% correct - he even
    sometimes throws an "_HANDLE_CONTROL_RUNTIME_ERROR" in an error-window

    The problem can be recreated that way:

    Enter the Modeler,
    Reengineer a DB with more than 20 tables (i found it happen all time with my
    35 table DB)
    Then proceed to the Data Node and enter a class like "com.test.sth" and hit
    update - if you wont get an error then check the shown classes below, as
    some of them will not have their Java Class updated properly - and thus if
    you create these classes and import them into any IDE they will be shown as
    incorrect/ problematic etc.

    Regards
    Korbinian