save As

From: stefan.leidne..udor.lu
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 12:07:08 EST

    hello,

    perhaps you will find my question very ridiculous but I am a new user of
    Cayenne and I try to understand its mechanisms

    My question is as follows:
    I defined a Cayenne DataContext which registers the whole of the objects
    of my DB. No problem int the saving/loading of datas. it works fine.
    But which would be the simplest way with Cayenne to be able to implements
    a "Save As" fonctionnality (to make a duplication of my project in fact)

     thank you in advance