Re: save As

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 12:32:21 EST

    Just copy the cayenne.xml and other xml files (*Connection.xml and
    *Map.xml files) that Cayenne makes..

    Cayenne doesn't build this into the GUI because its not something you
    would normally do, but its still very easy to do on the filesystem
    directly.

    Note that because the master file is "cayenne.xml", it really isn't
    possible to have two totally separate projects in the same directory
    (it sort of is, but... not really)