boolean expressions

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 11:05:54 EST

    I'm having a little bit of trouble using Expression.fromString with
    integer fields that are mapped as booleans... for some reason, the BNF
    doesn't include true/false, but because the ObjEntity treats the
    property as a boolean, I can't just search with 1/0. It seems to me
    like either 1/0 should be supported for booleans, or TRUE/FALSE should
    be added to the BNF (or both).

    I found this post, where Andrus agreed:

    http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2004/05/0027.html

    But no further activity. I'm not sure what the difficulty of adding it
    is, as I'm not very familiar with the JavaCC...

    Cris