Re: boolean expressions

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 08:54:11 EST

    We should support that, but looks like there is no Jira issue (and
    hence - no activity) - we need to open one.

    On a related note, there have been requests to do on the fly type
    conversions when evaluating expressions in memory (e.g. when doing a
    comparison across different numeric types). Now such functionality
    also seems within reach - new "cayenne.property" package has a number
    of non-public converters that do something similar already.

    Andrus