Re: Modeler - Names at singular after reverse engineering?

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 14:08:26 EST

    Yeah... it doesn't seem like it would be a terribly big deal to
    squeeze into 1.2. While having it in preferences makes the most sense
    from the UI perspective, I do think its important that it not be
    stored in the preferences DB - this way it can be used in the ant
    tasks too.

    The Wiki could serve as a holding place for pre-canned rules that
    people provide, as well...