Re: Modeler - Names at singular after reverse engineering?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 02:46:08 EST

    I just opened a Jira issue for this task, including Jeff's suggestion:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-402

    Cris, we don't have an Ant task for reverse engineering yet. I can
    see how such task can be useful - it would allow to sync your objects
    directly against the DB, bypassing the Modeler. Is this what you had
    in mind?

    Looks like this thing is growing big. I marked the issue as "AFTER 1.2".

    Andrus