How to model Abstract Entities

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Sun Nov 27 2005 - 19:40:40 EST

    In our EOF based EOModel we created some abstract entities that are not tied
    to a database entity. For example we created an AbstractEO entity that
    contains a single attribute called recordid. We then created other abstract
    Eos based off of AbstractEO i.e. DatedEO (dateadded, datemodified).

    All of our DB based entities inherit from one of the subclasses of
    AbstractEO.

    I am not sure how to model this type of entity within Cayenne. (I am using
    1.2M8)

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Inquira Inc