Re: beginners struggle

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 07:18:14 EST

    Sure, I agree in general that documentation can be better, and I
    agree with your specific points. Once 1.2 goes Beta I am planning to
    spend more time on the documentation tasks.

    Still with our limited resources I don't expect it to be like an off-
    the-shelf book for beginners. It'll take a dedicated volunteer to
    write a decent Cayenne *book*, as this is almost a full time exercise.

    Andrus