Re: Caching-Problems

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 08:08:13 EST

    It is very hard to reproduce this behavior outside of
    our environment ...

    We use Cocoon and have a 3tier Application,
    where a Controller is build on cayenne
    as point of entry for all data needs.
    The cayenne DataObject are handled with jxpath.

    We have a software for logistics
    with 3 kinds of workplaces:
    1) ascii
    2) windows
    3) web
    + a lot of EDI

    The problem happenes on some 1:1 relations
    that bring a text ... a kind of description.

    I'll try to get a simple example to show the problem
    but it will take some time
    ... it is the end of the year ...
    ... much work to be done ...