Re: bulk update

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 12:24:53 EST

    Cayenne supports batch updates (if your JDBC driver does). This will
    provide similar performance, by rolling the load into a single
    transaction... though its definitely not as fast.

    I'd try letting Cayenne do its thing, and if you find its too slow,
    you can use a SQLTemplate to run queries like this. Just be careful,
    because the objects in memory may get out of sync with the database,
    since this is essentially bypassing Cayenne.