Re: 1.2M9 - Windows Modeler startup issue

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 04:39:13 EST

    Hmm... I've only tested it on a single Windows box, so there can be
    some environment specific issues. Can you describe your setup. What
    other versions of JVM/JRE do you have? What Windows version do you use?

    We are using Launch4J to build the executables (http://
    launch4j.sourceforge.net/), so I guess once we gather more
    information, we'll have to discuss it on their forum.

    Andrus