1.2M9 - Windows Modeler startup issue

From: Steve Wells (stwell..wnmail.net)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 00:45:11 EST

    Hi,

    I'm getting the following message under the Windows download for the
    modeler executable:
    "Java found, but javaw.exe seems to be missing", pressing ok just kills
    the dialog box.

    Everywhere I have java running there is a javaw.exe as well; using jdk
    1.5. I also tried moving the path to my jdk to the start of the path
    list.

    I'm happy to run the modeler cross-platform, but any ideas?

    Thanks.

                              love email again