Re: 1.2M9 - Windows Modeler startup issue

From: Joshua Pyle (joshua.t.pyl..mail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 15:59:30 EST

    I would double check the JAVA_HOME environment variable and make sure
    the java install you use is the first item in your PATH env variable

    --
    Joshua T. Pyle
    Go has always existed.

    On 12/15/05, Steve Wells <stwell..wnmail.net> wrote: > Hi, > > I'm getting the following message under the Windows download for the > modeler executable: > "Java found, but javaw.exe seems to be missing", pressing ok just kills > the dialog box. > > Everywhere I have java running there is a javaw.exe as well; using jdk > 1.5. I also tried moving the path to my jdk to the start of the path > list. > > I'm happy to run the modeler cross-platform, but any ideas? > > Thanks. > > -- > http://www.fastmail.fm - Or how I learned to stop worrying and > love email again > >