Programmatically switching between DataNodes

From: Howard Treisman (htreisma..voka.com)
Date: Sat Dec 17 2005 - 00:19:28 EST

    Hi

    I'm running a project where I develop locally against MySQL, and deploy
    on my client's site against Oracle. I'd like to have a single Domain (I
    hope I'm using the correct terminology here), with two different
    DataNodes, one for development, and one for production.

    I presume there is some reasonably straight-forward way of telling
    Cayenne which of the two DataNodes to use. I've really had a very good
    look in both the Javadocs and User Guide, but can't find this
    information.

    Could anyone help me?

    Many thanks,
    Howard