Re: Programmatically switching between DataNodes

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Dec 17 2005 - 11:33:09 EST

    In Cayenne 1.1 your options are (1) programatic switch of DataNode or
    (2) using cdeploy Ant task to re-assemble you app for deployment:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/deploy/cdeploy.html

    Cayenne 1.2 supports auto-detection of the DB type (so you don't have
    to switch adapter when going from MySQL to Oracle), and also reading
    JNDI info from preferences:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/1.2+User+Guide

    So if you can use real JNDI in deployment, you won't have to change
    anything at all.

    Andrus