BUG + Solution [Was: Modeller M9 Problem]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 01:14:02 EST

    Confirmed - this is a bug in the M9 *cross-platform* build (Mac OS X
    and Windows builds are ok). The build script incorrectly referenced
    the old non-existent version of HSQLDB jar file.

    Solution: For Windows and Mac - download platform-specific builds.
    For Linux - use the Modeler from the nightly build:

    http://objectstyle.org/downloads/cayenne/nightly/?M=D

    All of the currently available nightly builds have this problem fixed.

    Andrus