Re: Cayenne 3T - Swing GUI - high memory usage

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 13:34:52 EDT

    Marek,

    I can't give you general pointers, I guess I'll need to poke around
    myself to doublecheck that things work on Cayenne end (I am also
    using Jetty for testing). Will put it on my TODO list for next week.

    If no problems are found on Cayenne end, if you wish I can take a
    look at your application - we can work out some reasonable support fee.

    Andrus