Re: Deleted objects showing up a serialized data context

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 15:21:14 EDT

    I have it set as Deny instead of Nullify (I don't want to allow
    deleting a FeeCycleType unless all FeeCycles pointing to it are
    deleted).

    I'll go ahead and try setting it to nullify, but I'm still confused
    how the serialization process is finding the deleted FeeCycles when
    the FeeCycleType doesn't appear to have any references to it.