Using Cayenne withTomcat gives ClassCastException

From: John (mmmmmmmmm5..eb.de)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 13:39:38 EST

    Hello,
    I use Cayenne with Tapestry and tomcat.

    I fetch data from the DB using Cayenne The application runs well until I make change on the Java file like Home.java I have to restart TOMCAT new. Restarting the Application doesnot solve the problem.
    Changing the Home.page or Home.html does not create the error.
    The error i get is:
          java.lang.ClassCastException
          de.model.MenuObject cannot be cast to de.model.MenuObject

    Anybody knows why or how can i solve this?

    I face this problem only with Cayenne, cos using a sample List does not creates this effect.

    Thx in advance.