Re: Using Cayenne withTomcat gives ClassCastException

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 14:54:14 EST

    I never got that when I used Tomcat with Tapestry. How are you
    starting Tomcat up? I always used the Tomcat plugin for Eclipse and
    it worked pretty well. Another option for development is to use
    Jetty/Jetty Launcher/Eclipse. Jetty starts up much faster. As for
    hot code replacement, it works pretty well as long as I edit inside a
    method. It fails if I add class instance variables or modify the
    method's signature.

    /dev/mrg