Re: Using Cayenne withTomcat gives ClassCastException

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 15:01:01 EST

    This seems like some kind of classloader issue. John need to make
    sure that cayenne.jar is loaded by the same classloader as the app
    code. In most simple case this means putting it in the war. But there
    are more weird cases such as this one:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2006/10/0063.html

    (also is there a WO framework involved here?? If so I can't give
    specific advice, other than debugging ClassLoader hierarchy)

    Andrus