Re: Cayenne bug 308

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 12:23:59 EST

    It's best to ask these questions on the Cayenne users mailing list, so
    redirecting there.

    For Cayenne, this would mean that it was fixed in Cayenne 1.2 or in a
    released Cayenne 1.2 patch (1.2.1, 1.2.2, etc).

    I don't think we use anything more fine-grained than that.

    This particular bug was fixed a year and a half ago (I barely remember
    it), so I'm sure it's any modern version of Cayenne.