Re: [OT] Visual Paradigm

From: Tomi NA (hefes..mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 16:59:52 EST

    2006/11/17, Michael Gentry <blacknex..mail.com>:

    > are other tools to do that if you want it (I hardly ever work in that
    > mode -- I write code, not look at pictures). Perhaps someone who
    > knows more can comment more constructively. :-)

    While we're off topic, I'd just like to contribute that as much as I
    appreciate the fact that there are people who are satisfied with a DDL
    view of a database, there is also the other group who addmit that
    pictures sometimes speak a thousand words. :)
    I'd be thrilled to have a good diagram editor (the one in MS
    Enterprise Manager is a great example, although somewhat buggy) at my
    disposal when I'm modelling either the database or the classes
    representing it. I understand, however, the size of the task and so
    settle with scraping by using the clay plugin for eclipse.

    t.n.a.