Re: Delete rules

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2006 - 08:49:20 EST

    I think the most ideal would be no default.. half the time I've left
    them as is (regardless of what default value there could have been),
    I've regretted it :)

    Of course, that probably isn't practical. But still, I think there is
    definitely a moral... one size doesn't fit all for delete rules, and
    user consideration should be given to them. Maybe we can highlight it
    in documentation?

    Cris