Re: Lookup tables

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2006 - 22:53:58 EST

    Making a getStatusName() and even a setStatusName() is fine for
    conveniently getting the status name (and not needing a local
    statusName instance variable), but if you need to use statusName in a
    query, that won't do what you want -- you still need to specify the
    relationships. Also, you had mentioned sorting. What exactly do you
    need? There are various ways of sorting things in Cayenne.

    /dev/mrg