Re: Lookup tables

From: Juergen Saar (juerge..saar.org)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 02:11:38 EST

    That much is true ... but ...

    it would be nice if it was possible to describe
    these things in the repository.

    I've actualy created a database that holds this additional informations
    and a little more like a meaningful names for attributes
    and entities, and made a web-Interface using Googles
    web-toolkit, so erveryone in our company, that can
    login to this Webserver, is able to add such informations.