Re: "PK Generation Strategy: Database-Generated" doesn't work

From: Manuel Thiemann (manuthi..eb.de)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 07:18:10 EST

    Hi Andreas,

    thank you very much for your quick reply.

    I want to apologize for for sending this question twice. After receiving
    a request to confirm my subscription to the mailing list today I assumed
    that the mail I sent yesterday were rejected because the subscription
    was not yet activated and I didn't get any confirmation until short
    after I sent it a second time. I'm sorry for that.

    Manuel