Re: lifecycle callbacks not always fired

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 09:15:23 EDT

    One last try at guessing it. On the server you have to do some magic
    to enable callbacks (hopefully eventually this will be more
    transparent). See "Enabling Callbacks" chapter at the bottom of this
    page:

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/lifecycle-callbacks.html

    if this doesn't help, please file a bug with code samples.

    Andrus