Re: commitChanges() doesn't imply commit in db ?

From: jerome moliere (jerome.molier..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 09:32:15 EDT

    2007/4/4, Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org>:

    > On Apr 4, 2007, at 5:27 AM, jerome moliere wrote:
    >

    > > I need determinism.. (I 'm using the JTDS driver now)
    >
    > Yeah, determinism is good.
    >
    > > one big difference is that now : cayenne uses the generic db
    > > adapter because
    > > the JDBC driver doesn't understand the meta data returned from db...
    >
    > This can be forced - select the DataNode in the modeler, click on
    > "adapter" tab and enter "org.apache.cayenne.dba.sybase.SybaseAdapter".

    this can be forced with 'vi' !!! I'm using the cgen ant task.... don't use
    the modeler anymore (used just once then the old manner -) )

    for the problem, do you want to access my server (at home) with a sybase
    ASE ?
    I could give you an account and we could make some tests ?

    cheers
    jerome

    Jerome Moliere - Mentor/J
    http://romjethoughts.blogspot.com/