Re: commitChanges() doesn't imply commit in db ?

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 09:39:40 EDT

    Well, you can vi the XML file and force it. :-) That's the nice thing
    about the Modeler -- you get a GUI *and* you can hand-edit the files if
    needed.

    As for setting up an account, that might be nice, but I know I personally
    can't access it from work (firewall restrictions), so it would be a while
    before I could try anything. Not sure about Andrus or others.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg