Documentation error/ API consistency / Commons Collections Bug

From: jerome moliere (jerome.molier..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 05:26:07 EDT

    Hi,
    just for users conveniance I want to signal one problem in the DataRow
    documentation:

    Map row = (Map)artistRows.get(0);

    // convert row to an artist
    Artist artist = (Artist)ctxt.objectFromDataRow("Artist", row); //-->
    APi changes here in 2.0!!!

    Using datarows I wondered about the interest of returning from returning a
    Map while later usages will reclaim a DataRow instance
    (like the method DataContext.createObjectFromRow() )

    At last but not least I want to signal that it seems that there's a binary
    incompatibility with Commons Collections 2.1.1 (as stated in the docs from
    this project) so using these features require upgrade to the 3.2 commons
    collections library...

    Hope this helps
    jerome

    --