Re: Netbeans and cayenne

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2007 - 15:00:12 EDT

    There's nothing magic about the default names, except for
    "cayenne.xml". The only requirement is that *.map.xml and
    *.driver.xml are named after the DataMap and DataNode names entered
    in the Modeler (and in fact CayenneModeler ensures that the generated
    names of those files match the mapping). If you didn't rename them by
    hand, I can't see why it didn't work.

    Andrus