Re: Netbeans and cayenne

From: Reid Thompson (reid.thompso..teb.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 23:25:34 EDT

    Mike Kienenberger wrote:
    > Try putting them in the root of your classpath.
    >
    > It's possible to put them in other locations, but you'd have to have
    > set up a Configuration instance pointing to the new location.
    >
    > I don't know where the example expects to find it.
    Ok - not sure what the actual issue was, but, reverting in the modeler
    DataDomain Name to UntitledDomain, DataMap Name to UntitledDomainMap and
    DataNode Name to UntitledDomainNode allows the xml files to be found
    when they are placed in WEB-INF. I couldn't get them found in any
    location that I tried with my non-default names.