Re: Testing on Sybase

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 10:48:46 EDT

    I've hit that problem before, too, the first time I set up a local
    development Sybase server. It pauses the transaction, but as soon as
    the log is dumped, the transaction continues. That isn't the issue
    Jerome (or myself) have seen. Cayenne logs the appropriate SQL
    (insert/update/delete) without pausing, but the changes aren't made in
    the database. I really wish I had a test case to reproduce it. It
    has always been very sporadic for me, but it seems like Jerome might
    have something closer to being able to reliably reproduce it. I'm
    hoping he can do that. :-)

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg