Re: UTF8 problem

From: marco turchi (marco.turch..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 09:26:04 EDT

    Dear Andrus,
    I force the charset encoding, but nothing changes.
    The strange things is that if I run my software and I put the output
    in a file using a pipe, it is:
    pippo.txt: UTF-8 Unicode text, with very long lines
    but the stressed letter are wrong encoded... while in the database
    they are well encoded....

    I'm using Cayenne 1.2.1, could the version be the problem?
    Note that the languages of my shell are:
    en_GB.UTF-8:en_GB:en

    Thanks a lot
    Marco