Re: Wikipedia Cayenne page is gone

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2007 - 19:39:33 EDT

    On 06/06/2007, at 8:56 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

    > I'll have a go at reinstating it and change a few words.

    I've arranged for the page to be returned, but now they slapped a
    "The neutrality of this article or section is disputed." sticker on
    the top. Perhaps some other people would like to help improve upon
    that page, give it a bit more breadth and a less sales pitch style.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Cayenne

    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8