Re: How to set setEndToEndMetrics through Cayenne

From: Daniel Uribe (daniel.urib..laraview.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2007 - 12:32:01 EDT

    Andrus,

    We are pursuing this idea, but unfortunately it seems that the connection
    object returned from the wrapped data source (in this case, the wrapped data
    source is a PoolManager) is a ConnectionWrapper object. I can't find a
    method in that class to retrieve the native OracleConnection to be able to
    call the 'setEndToEndMetrics' method on it.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Daniel