RE: Unit testing web apps

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 14:33:47 EDT

    I have to disagree here. While they are a pain in the neck to maintain,
    our selenium tests have turned up numerous problems. Just recently we
    discovered a problem with using a shared data cache on certain objects.
    It also helps tests session-bound contexts.

    Since Selenium uses an XPath-like syntax for DOM navigation, you can
    write tests that generally work even after UI changes.

    --
    Kevin