AW: Unit testing web apps

From: Peter Schröder (Peter.Schroede..reenet-ag.de)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 02:39:17 EDT

    hi kevin,

    i think that testing the ui is a very important part for a good quality web-application. it also helps understanding the webapp for new developers or reminding you of things that have been implemented in a sloppy way. it is poor that in most cases i dont take the time to write some tests on that...

    kind regards
    peter