Java Client

From: Florijan Stamenkovic (flor38..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 09:36:46 EDT

    Hi everyone,

    I am a WebObjects user, and since the future of Java Client support
    in the WebObjects suite is not certain, I would appreciate some
    insight into the following:

    1. Are there many people using Java Clients with Cayenne?
    2. How do the users of it see the effort / results proportion?
    3. Is there a sub-community in Cayenne working together on solving
    common JC problems, I am especially interested in integrating it with
    rich Swing apps?
    4. If someone is familiar with both EOF and Cayenne, can you draw
    some comparison (related to JC possibilities and handling)?

    Thanks in advance,
    Flor