Re: MVN again - now on Dataviews :( !

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 04:59:38 EDT

    > I hardcoded version of japplication plugin to 2.0.5 - this is the last
    > version that I personally tested. Try it now.
    Thank you. Now it works :).

    If the trick of hardcoding versions does it, wouldn't it make more sense to
    add version for other dependencies as well? I mean generally with mvn, not just for dataviews (in
    order to prevent future problems - since one can't always test all the latest versions of dependent
    libs) ?

    Thanks in advance,

    Ahmed.